What information do we collect?
French Fitness Inc. ("French Fitness", "We" or "Us") is the owner of FrenchFitness.com and the contents on the website which may be added or removed from time to time.
We are committed to your privacy. This online Privacy Notice ("Notice") discloses our practices for the subscriber-based services ("Services") including the type of information being collected, method of such information collection, use of such information and sharing such information with third parties.
We value the trust you place in Us. That’s why, We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
The Notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose and store information about you when you:
- Interact or use our Website;
- Signup to use our service; and
- Contact Us.
Our Website and Services are intended solely for persons who, if they are a natural person, are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to our Services by any natural person under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of this Notice. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT INFORMATION DOES FRENCH FITNESS COLLECT?
We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”) as explained in more detail below.
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience whilst accessing our learning platform. This allows Us to provide Services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Services to enable you have a safer and easier experience. More importantly, while doing so We collect personal information from you that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Information You Provide To Us:
Website: When you use our Website, We collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. For example, when you contact us, you provide us with information such as; Name, Email Address and Phone Number. However, we would keep a record of our correspondence, if you contact us through the Website.
Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example when signing up to become a new user, we collect Personal Information such as email address to provide You with the Services or when processing your order we collect information such as Card Details, Name, Phone Number, Company., Address, City, Country, State, Zip/Postal Code, etc.
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you use our Website: When you use our Website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time your device visited our Website.
When you use the Service:
- Usage information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
For further information, please read the section below headed Cookies and other Tracking Technologies.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are the custodian of data on behalf of the users that use our Website and We don’t own communication, data, users own their data. We will store data provided for only the period within which it is reasonably needed and do our possible best to ensure it is secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyber-attack, viral attack, dissemination, and manipulations of any kind, damage by rain, fire or exposure to other natural elements.
The purpose of our collecting your personal information is to give you an efficient, enjoyable and secure client experience. We may use your information to:
- Registering use as a new customer;
- Processing and delivering your orders;
- Managing your relationship with Us;
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys;
- Improving Our Website, products and services;
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you;
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary;
- Detecting fraud.
- Our use of your Personal Information may be based on our legitimate interest to ensure network and information security, and for our direct marketing purposes, or you consenting to it (e.g. when you signup as a new user to make purchase on our Website).
HOW DO WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our associates and partners that are committed to serving your online needs and related Services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. The aforementioned third parties include (for example) our website analytics companies (e.g. Google Analytics), email service providers and others.
If French Fitness receives your Personal Information in the United States and subsequently transfers that information to a third party agent or service provider for processing, French Fitness remains responsible for ensuring that such third party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information to the standard required by the applicable privacy laws, including the GDPR (see the sections below headed International Data Transfer.
Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize Us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or you to legal liability.
We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of French Fitness and Others:
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of French Fitness , our employees, our users, or others .
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Data security is one of our prime aims to retain privacy for our users or clients. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our site.
Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use as well as third parties’ data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website. “Cookies” are small files stored on your hard drive that assist Us in providing Services customized to your requirements and tastes. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help Us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you choose to register with Us or not.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our services or website;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Websites. Our Websites are scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by allowing or disabling the cookie setting on the Cookie Settings Tab below the Website or in the applicable Website Cookie Notice. While this Privacy Notice covers all Website and Services, each cookie notice you will find in Third Party Websites applies to that Website only and also does not apply to our Services.
Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here.
Please consult the applicable Website Cookie Notice for more information about the type of cookies and tracking technologies that we use on the Website and why, and how to accept and reject them.
Opting-Out of Interest-based Advertising Analytics
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the interest-based ads you receive and how we use your data.
Opting-out of this type of advertising will not prevent you from seeing ads, rather those ads will likely be less relevant. This is because they will not be tailored to your specific interests but will instead be based on the context of the Digital Property in which they are displayed.
Here’s how you can control how we use your data:
- Web browser: You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads served by Us or on Our behalf by Advertising Partner, AdRoll by clicking here. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”. This means if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again.
- Cross Device Opt- Out: In some cases, we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt-out on a browser or device and we have additional devices or browsers linked to you, we will extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers and devices in certain conditions, there may be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving interest-based ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications, please follow instructions for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting; and
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
- Industry Opt-Out Tools and Self-Regulation:
- French Fitness adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt-out tool here, which will allow you to opt-out of seeing interest-based ads from Us and from other NAI approved member companies. In addition, the NAI opt-out tool allows you to separately opt-out of “audience matched” advertising through the NAI’s “Audience Matched Advertising Opt-Out” tool. You can also use the email opt-out tool provided by our Advertising Partner, AdRoll, to opt-out your email address from their database. Audience matching is a particular type of interest-based advertising where de-identified data (e.g. hashed emails) is tied to “offline” activity or information (this information generally is or can be associated with a consumer’s email address - whether that information is part of our customer’s own ‘consumer lists’ or in lists we license to the customer.) To do ‘audience matching’, we or another platform then ‘match’ that information (in de-identified form) to cookies, mobile ad IDs, or other online identifiers. We describe this hashing activity in additional detail in What Data We Collect. Because this “audience matched” information is derived from an email address or information that can be tied to an email address, it is possible to opt-out with an email address. However, when you opt-out in this way, you will need to submit all of the email addresses that you use for the opt-out to work.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt-out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
What choices do you have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
You can accept or reject cookies for our Websites through our Cookie Settings, accessible by clicking the button below the Website. You can also do so by adjusting your web browser controls.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send.
If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service related emails.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can send a message to Us via email@example.com. Our Privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Residents have specific rights under the California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice. For more information and to exercise your rights, please see the section headed The California Consumer Privacy Act below.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, please see the section below headed Economic Area and in the United Kingdom” for further information about your privacy rights.
LOCATION OF DATA
French Fitness is based in the United States (U.S). We provide services globally using computer systems, servers, and databases located in the U.S. When you use our Services from outside of the U.S., your information may be transferred to and processed in the U.S. Please note that U.S. data and privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Residents of certain countries may be subject to additional protections as set forth below.
THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’), California residents have certain rights regarding the personal information that businesses have about them. This includes the rights to request access or deletion of your personal information, as well as the right to direct a business to stop selling your personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect identifiers (such as email) non-identifiers (such as username and password), and Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as usage information, IP address, cookie information).
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
We use identifiers to provide the services requested, such as to;
- Register You as a new customer;
- Process and deliver your orders;
- Manage your relationship with Us;
- Enable you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys;
- Improve Our Website, products and services;
- Recommend/advertise products or services which may be of interest to you;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary;
- Detect fraud.
- We use identifiers and non-identifiers for general website administration, which includes record keeping, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and survey purposes.
- We use identifiers and Internet or other electronic network activity for trend monitoring, marketing, and advertising, as well as to ensure website security.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect identifiers directly from you.
We collect Internet or other electronic network activity from your usage of the French Fitness website and its services.
With Whom We Share and Sell Your Personal Information
French Fitness shares personal information as necessary for certain “business purposes,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(d)). This includes sharing identifiers and internet or other electronic network activity with providers of website analytics, email, product feedback and helpdesk services.
While French Fitness does not sell personal information in exchange for any monetary consideration, we do share personal information for other benefits that could be deemed a “sale,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(t)(1)). This includes sharing identifiers and internet or other electronic network activity with advertising networks, website analytics companies, and event sponsors.
The Right to Opt-out of Sale
While French Fitness does not sell personal information in exchange for any monetary consideration, we do share personal information for other benefits that could be deemed a “sale,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(t)(1)). We support the CCPA and wish to provide you with control over how your personal information is collected and shared.
You have the right to direct French Fitness to not sell your personal information and to exercise your right to opt-out by sending Us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to cookies, you can always at any time using the Cookie Setting below the Website to opt-out.
Please note that we may still use aggregated and de-identified personal information that does not identify you or any individual; we may also retain information as needed in order to comply with legal obligations, enforce agreements, and resolve disputes.
Right to Request Disclosure
You have the right to request disclosure about what categories of Personal Information French Fitness has sold or disclosed for a business purpose about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed. Additionally, you have the right to request disclosure of specific pieces of information. Below is a full list of the information that you can include in your request.
- The categories of personal information that French Fitness has collected about you
- The categories of sources from which French Fitness collected the personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom French Fitness shares personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information French Fitness has collected about you
- The categories of personal information that French Fitness disclosed about you for a business purpose
- The categories of personal information that French Fitness has sold about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom French Fitness sold the information.
If you would like to exercise your right to request disclosure, please send us an email via email@example.com. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that French Fitness delete any personal information about your that French Fitness has collected from you. Please note that there are exceptions where French Fitness does not have to fulfill a request to delete information, such as when the deletion of information would create problems with the completion of a transaction or compliance with a legal obligation.
If you would like to exercise your right to delete, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
The Right to Non-Discrimination
French Fitness will not discriminate against you (e.g., through deleting your account, or providing a different level or quality of services) for exercising any of the rights afforded to you.
CALIFORNIA AND DELAWARE “DO NOT TRACK” DISCLOSURES
California and Delaware law require French Fitness to indicate whether it honors “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. French Fitness adheres to the standards set out in this Privacy Notice and does not monitor or respond to Do Not Track browser requests.
EXTERNAL LINKED WEBSITES
For your convenience, hyperlinks may be posted on the Websites that link to other websites (the “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for, and this Privacy Notice does not apply to, the privacy practices of any Linked Sites or of any companies that we do not own or control. Linked Sites may collect information in addition to that which we collect on the Websites. We do not endorse any of these Linked Sites, the services or products described or offered on such Linked Sites, or any of the content contained on the Linked Sites. We encourage you to seek out and read the privacy notice of each Linked Site that you visit to understand how the information that is collected about you is used and protected.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We’re constantly trying to improve our Websites and Services, so we may need to change this Privacy Notice from time to time as well. We will alert you to material changes by, for example, placing a notice on our Websites and/or by sending you an email (if you have registered your e-mail details with us) when we are required to do so by applicable law. You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the date at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Privacy Notice.
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR THE UNITED KINGDOM
French Fitness may transfer Personal Information from the EEA or the UK to the United States, including Personal Information we receive from individuals residing in the EEA or the UK who visit our Websites and/or who may use of our Services or otherwise interact with us. Please note that for individuals located in the EEA or the UK, the term Personal Information used in this notice is equivalent to the term “personal data” under applicable European and UK data protection laws.
When French Fitness engages in such transfers of personal information, it relies on i) Adequacy Decisions as adopted by European Commission on the basis of Article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), or ii) Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. The European Commission has determined that the Standard Contractual Clauses provide sufficient safeguards to protect the personal data transferred outside the EU or EEA. For more information, please visit Europa.eu. French Fitness also continually monitors the circumstances surrounding such transfers in order to ensure that these maintain, in practice, a level of protection that is essentially equivalent to the one guaranteed by the GDPR.
Email Address: email@example.com
If you have questions, requests or concerns regarding your privacy and rights, please let us know how we can help.
Last Updated September 03, 2020.